Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Best Movie??

So, I haven't seen all the movies that were up for Best Picture at the Oscars this year, but I'm going out on a limb and saying that No Country For Old Men wouldn't have gotten my vote. If you haven't seen it, here's a clip:



Sure, it had some cool chase scenes, lots of shooting, and perhaps the greatest bowl cut hair-do ever seen on the silver screen. But, it made no sense. I like for stuff to make sense.

My nominee for Best Picture is a movie that did make sense, and was damn funny too - Superbad. Here's a look:



No Country For Old Men vs. Superbad: feel free to cast your vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not seen the first one...but you know McLovin gets my vote hands down.

Anonymous said...

"What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?"
hahaha! My vote goes to Superbad fo sho~~ B

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates