Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stormy

We're not working today, it's pretty stormy out. Instead we went grocery shopping and took care of Easter shopping too. Walmart didn't have any jelly beans. Seriously?

Now I've got to get working on the taxes, oh joy of joys. Munching on some Jalapeno Popper Doritos and sipping a Rockstar to help me deal. Gotta throw on some good music and get to it.

But first - I have a little rant. I do not like earbuds, not at all. Whenever I move my head they fall out. Whenever I move my arm it hits the cord and they fall out. After a while they hurt my ears. But if I get the big earphones I'll look like a dork. It's a dilemma.

This song has been in my head all day. I like. And I really love that you can find live versions of pretty much anything on youtube instantly. Such great energy at a concert. Ok - I'm out.

0 comments:

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates