Saturday, July 12, 2008

Diggin' The Sounds

For Shane's birthday, I gave him tickets to see Brett Dennen - woo-hoo! I am so excited - I love, love, love his music, and am kind of surprised to see him playing here. We usually get acts like Tom Jones or Captain and Tenille.

Some lyrics from my fave All We Have:

There's enough wealth for everyone
but some have the most and
most have some and
there's enough food for us all to flourish
tell me why are so many malnourished?
You say there's weakness in an empty pocket,
no and I'll tell you there's weakness in an empty heart,
and you say there's strength in the power to control
and I'll tell you no, there's strength in only love and compassion."

Kinda gives me goosebumps.




Did I mention I am stoked to see this dude live?

0 comments:

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates