Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Shout Out

I've been thinking about starting an etsy shop for a while, but haven't quite gotten there yet. Kate beat me to it, she's quite the determined crafter. Check out her shop here. If you haven't heard of etsy, it's an online marketplace for all things handmade. Unique stuff from some really talented people. Can you dig it? Yes you can.

Took some pictures yesterday with a disposable camera. I was a little bit embarrassed whipping that sucker out down at the Art Town festivities last night. Getting the film developed today, hopefully some of the pics turn out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

She's got a great little shop. I've got a few things in mine too but haven't made too many sales. :( Can't wait to see your new pics.

Anonymous said...

thx for the shout out - your blog readers have stormed my shop and I'm sold out! LOL!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates