Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

Friendship Bread Day 8/10: Release any accumulated air from baggie and squish to mix several times today. Should be getting nice and bubbly.


Scrapping on a budget: Just did another reduce, reuse, recycle ATC card swap. Love the concept of this, especially these days when le budget is nil. I cut up cereal boxes for the base of the cards - I happen to have several dozen for sale in my etsy shop all ready to go. Shameless plug I know. Anyway, then I used the edges from our dot matrix printer paper for the background, stamped the tree on newspaper, and voila! The woodgrain dymo tape is killer, and it goes with the whole theme. Thanks Linda for sending it to me! So, these little guys cost next to nothing to make.





Can't wait to get the rest of the set, especially Kate's celeb trash collage card, I freaking love those.

Off to work on my recipe cards, and maybe some "real" scrapping too. Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the tree stamp - cool ATCs.

Finished up my 2 x 12 cookie recipes last night. Make a couple cards....no real scrapping yet though b/c I must finish ze RANT cards:)

Anonymous said...

looks good girlie

Michelle McGee said...

Ah, I LOVE them!

Linda said...

Ohhhhhhh those are FAB! Love em T!!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates