Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Randomness

Slow down and save $.54 per gallon - dang! I might start using my cruise control. And speaking of handy auto features, why don't more people use the turn signal? It's quite easy really, just a flick of your hand and voila! You are being courteous to fellow drivers, what a concept.

Is "Take Me To The River" one of the greatest songs ever, or what? I love Al Green, and Annie Lennox, The Dead, and Joss Stone all have recorded cool versions too. My fave? The Talking Heads. Found this funky video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny...as I was reading your list I was thinking...oh she didn't put the Talking Heads...but then I got to the end. I love that tune. Majorly righteous! Thanks for the jam! TH ROCK!

WayWord said...

Hey Girl how the heck do you get the links through words on the site???? Rather cool.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates