Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Restless Brain Syndrome

It is pretty much impossible for me to sit still and do nothing. Even while watching TV, I'm usually doing something - stitching, scrapping, playing Tetris, doing a crossword, something. The past two nights my busy fingers turned out these tassels for some bookmarks I'm making for a swap at SIS.



Tonight is the big talent show at school. Evan is drumming, his big debut. He's pretty excited!

I dare you to take this THINK TEST. Thanks, She, for emailing it to me and showing me how unobservant I am. (I only scored a 14)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macrame is so out...actually it should be way in...it's so 70s and when I think 70s I think shrooms and owls and that's what is very HOTT right now. And by the way...the other day as I was snickering and pedaling guess what tune was ablastin' in my class? TAKE ME TO THE RIVER!!! It's a total TH revival!! Talking Heads, Macrame...what will you reintroduce next?? You are THE hottest trend setter around!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates