Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Love Saturdays

My favorite day of the week!

-Woke up slowly over a couple cups of coffee while looking through the awesome crochet book I picked up at the library yesterday.

-Whipped up a German pancake, got rave reviews.

-Hannah is having a friend sleep over tonight.

-Shane is kayaking downtown, freezing his balls off. (it's 35 degrees out)

-Got the results of my postal service exam: I passed and am eligible for employment. Could be months or even years before I get the call, but at least I'm on the list.

-Rented Forgetting Sarah Marshall to watch tonight.

Have a good one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie is good. You will like it! Enjoy!

Allie said...

mmmm coffee!

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy Happy for you .. that is great news, I thought about doing that when I got out the military but we shall see .. I dunno, my mom has been in the system for 13 years after she retired from the Army, and it took her I think about 6 months. So good luck sweetness.

Sasha

Karen said...

Coffee and pancakes are a great way to start the day! Congrats on passing the test.

-karen

Anonymous said...

Whooohoooo on the exam! Movie review please...it's on my list too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your exam.

Thanks for visiting "Across the Universe" blog.

I seem to keep bumping into you...

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates