Sunday, January 4, 2009

End Of Vacation Blues

Yesterday we went out shopping so the kids could spend their Christmas money. Finally made it into Scheels. Holy crap! It is huge, I mean HUGE. It has everything sports/camping/fitness/hunting related that you can imagine, and then some. And, it also has one of these:


Note Evan's super cool outfit. He's all geared up for kayaking - we were there to buy him some gloves to keep his hands from freezing off. Shane took him to the whitewater park later and it was chillllly. Nutty boys!

Back to school/work tomorrow, and I am so not ready for that alarm clock in the morning. We've all been staying up way too late, sleeping in way too long - it's gonna be rough getting back into ze routine. You play, you pay, right?

Later-


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - no pool hall for you tonight.

My kids are off until Wednesday but Chris is back after 2 weeks off. He's dreading it.

That's some ferris wheel.

Glad to have wasted my whole freaking afternoon getting a MIND JOLT!!

Breezy said...

Oh man! I hate getting back to reality!! I see you saw my blog and #7 goal for the new year. That will help in these tough times :)

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates