Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally

So long, see ya next year!


Yep, finally packed up the Christmas decorations. We have accumulated about 5 boxfuls over the years. It's good to get it down and get things back to normal.

Keeping up with the daily cards, and enjoying it. I really think that doing just a small project every day keeps the creative juices flowing. I think I'll post them weekly here, then I have to stay on top of it!

Daily Cards 2009 - Week 1


There, I blogged. Eat it, TreeGirl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well looky who has become all sassy in 2009?!?!

Have you made your guess yet for the big prize on my blog?

Rachel said...

Love those cards!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates