Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Up?

Had a pretty productive day, got some errands done, went grocery shopping, made a batch of crack. Yeah, that's right, crack. It's a delicious, wickedly addictive concoction of chex cereal, coconut, and cashews smothered in caramel. Mmmmmm.

Up to my ears in crochet projects at the moment. Just finished Mom's birthday gift on Sunday and since then I've made th
ree beanies and started a "market bag" - all for the kids' friends. And these are paid orders, woo-hoo! Guess that makes me a professional hooker. hehe

All set for the inauguration, ready for the new administration to get on with it already. Wonder what's going to happen on the Bush countdown meter over on the sidebar when it reaches 0:00 - will it just stop or will it do a tri
ck?

You know I'm all for Obama and everything, but I kinda think it's weird all the merchandise being hocked everywhere with his name on it. Like I don't think I'll be sporting an Obama t-shirt now. Before the election, ok, but now? And I don't ever remember a politician having a logo before. I'm just saying...it's a little odd.

Speaking of political merchandise -



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McLovin has an Obama hat - just the circle logo.

Ima get one of those rhinestone/bedazzled Obama jean jackets.

Nice tune.

Breezy said...

Way to represent for the hookers in the world! Sometimes I wish I was a hooker...you got all the talent :) I heart u

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates