Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hair's The Deal.

Last night Evan asked me to cut his hair - 'bout time! For a while he was saying that he wanted his hair long, "cuz I'm a kayaker and I need it to keep my head warm." Guess he had a change of heart. Oh, he also wants to dye it black and pierce his lip. Yeah.





Meanwhile, Hannah also wants a cut, but it's a bit out of my range of talent. She wants an a-line bob, which I think would be super cute. She has trouble keeping her long hair brushed, kind of has a permanent dread in the back.


Speaking of dreads, that's what Jordan wants. We (I) decided that we should probably wait until summer, after graduation. So he's just a mop head for now. I did try and section it out and back-comb it, but he has soooooooo much hair, it's going to be a major effort.


Shane's got quite a mane going too. Hasn't had a haircut in over a year, like some kind of monk or something. Always looking for new ways to keep it out of his face, this time a stylin' (if Flashdance-ish) headband crocheted by moi.


Maybe he's going for this look, ala Jerry-

however, the beard will never happen.

As for me, I have resisted the urge to chop off my mop. It's a cycle: grow it long, get tired of it, chop it off, love it for about a month, then grow it out again. It has reached the point where I can wrap it up and tie it in a knot with no hair paraphernalia, I dig that.



Phew! That was a major post. Over and out-

2 comments:

Breezy said...

The hair-tales of the Way family :) I think Hannah would look super cute with a bob type cut!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...is Shane on FACEBOOK?? Imagine that.

I like this song.

I also like the Palin/gun shot. I have one too:)

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates