Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Totally enjoying my day off, waking up slowly and putzing around before tackling some housework. Had fun last night - pool + beer + food + friends = good times. I need to get some stuff done here in the office today, back out to work tomorrow and every day next week too. Yeah spring! So glad work is picking up, really relieved and optimistic about the summer season.

Almost done with Hannah's blanket, man what a project! It's taken me a couple months, I'll be pretty glad when it's finished. She will too - every day she asks me if it's done yet, and how much longer. Sheesh, I'm not a machine!

Here's a shot of my girl all dressed up for her friend's 80's skate party. The girls were so cute!



Here's the little guy I made for the birthday girl - isn't he cute?!


1 comments:

DBag said...

Hannah looks totally tubular.
Wanna see that blanket...octo turned out CUTE!!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates