Tuesday, September 9, 2008

'Night

It's been a good day. I've been pretty productive, which feels really good. Got the office straightened up, ran a bunch of errands, did some laundry, and...got my etsy shop up and running! There's a link over on the right if you want to check it out. Couldn't have done it without my lovely friend who let me borrow her camera.



See that? I took that picture just now! So cool to have a digi camera back in da house! Many thanks my dear, I know you are reading this even if you never comment. (hint, hint)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are totally welcome sugar...glad I could help you out, even if it is a 4 year old lame-O camera. It is easy to use for sure. Have I told you lately how much I love you, and how glad I am we are friends, you make it absolutely effortless to be friends, and make me happy every time I see and think, and talk to you.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you have the cutest little things on your etsy shop! I LOVE those headbands- and I bet you don't get that super cool headband headache with them either :) I'm totally ordering a few!! Fun present ideas :) Love & miss you MUCHO! ~Bri

Linda said...

Oh T you're so multi talented! Seriously! Super cool stuff! Good luck the Etsy! Hope you sell lots!

Heather said...

Your etsy shop looks great. Your things are very cute.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates