Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday

Earth Hour recap: it felt good to participate, just to put our normal lives on hold for 60 minutes and show we care. I realize this didn't stop global warming, it's more of a symbolic gesture. And even more important to me - a whole hour with no gadgets meant that we talked and played games and made music. It was very cool.


Getting ready- gathering candles, turning off appliances and computers, finding the Uno cards:

Sorry the picture is so dark (just kidding):

Tyrus from next door joined us and we had a little jam session:
*there seems to be a little problem with the video, I'm working on it*



So maybe using the camera was cheating a bit, I'm not sure. I read that about 30 million people took part world-wide, pretty cool!

0 comments:

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates