Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Back!

Took a little blog break, but I'm ready to get back at it. What have I been up to for the last month or so?

  • Facebooking. The official timesucker of our household. It's pretty cool to catch up with old friends, and I'm way into Bubble Spinner. Also digging the My Farm application, really overly excited about checking up on my crops every day. I even sign on as Shane and send myself goats and apple trees and such. Shhh, that's a secret.
  • Crocheting. Seems like all of Hannah's friends have their birthdays this month, and I've been cranking out the handmade gifts. Since last post I've made 1 dog, 1 scarf, 2 headbands, 1 wallet, 1 purse, and am in the middle of an octopus. Next up: a hat for Amy and finishing Hannah's blanket. The blanket is a big 'un, rainbow stripes twenty rows thick - I'm about halfway through yellow and still have orange and red to do. I love that it's big enough to cuddle up in while I'm working.
  • Watching Too Much TV. Big Love, Rock Of Love Bus, Heroes, 24, Lost, Eastbound And Down, I Love Money, Life On Mars, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Man VS Food...yep, I'm a couch potato. Pretty much over Heroes and 24 though, and on the brink with Lost. My favorite right now is Big Love, this season has been INTENSE. And Eastbound is cracking my ass up, Kenny Powers is the man!
  • Baking Bread. I just love the way it makes the house smell, and I feel so domestical when I pull that fresh loaf out of the oven. Thanks again to Kate for the secret book. It rocks!
There. I did it, broke the blogger's block. Later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, you do have quite a busy TV schedule!!

I'll try to remember to send you some farm goods - I tried it out but wasn't really into it. Hope you don't have to battle med flies or locust or aphids or a flood.

Glad you broke your blogger's block. My block ain't broke.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates