Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

This is our second year with the fake tree...I love it! Couldn't be easier, and no messy needles everywhere. The decorating went very smoothly, mostly because I have stopped trying to control the ornament placement. I didn't say things like, "the balls go first!" or "no, spread them out!" or "don't put that one on top!" Nope, I just sat back and let them have at it, and guess what? It worked out just fine, and no tension. The photos are dark and blurry but I kinda love them like that.




So cozy and festive, why don't we have a tree in the house all year?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree..I think it should be Christmas all year too...fun to check out peoples pages...I came over from SIS...I tell you because Sometimes...I get weird messages from people and I have no idea who they are..

Sonja said...

Um, is it just me, or did every single one of your ornament placement rules seem to have a double meaning?

Linda said...

Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas T! Tree looks very pretty!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates