Friday, January 23, 2009

Master Of My Domain

That's right, you can just call me webmaster from now on. Or webmeister if you're funky. Spent the better part of yesterday on our website, junked the fugly old one and started from scratch. I think it looks pretty good. Check it out!

The Office last night cracked me up, the Hillary Swank bit was classic. And 30 Rock was good too. I was giggling as I crocheted flowers for the rainbow atc swap on SIS.

The cat is OUTTA CONTROL with the ribbon snatching. I need to find the lids to the jars I keep it in. Every morning I find ribbon all over the place, and of course at least one in the water bowl. Her habit is escalating.

It's raining again - two days in a row is some kind of record around here. We've got some more inside work to do, and a big inside job tomorrow so it's all good.

Our buddy Kent is taking off for Alaska, happened so fast we didn't even get a chance to throw him a going-away party! We'll miss that dude! He needed a place to park his bus, so the view out my office window has changed a bit-

Later-TGIF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Meister - you rocking dat!
You need to hog tie that bitch-ass cat.
Is your buddy going for a booty call with Sarah P?
Nice bus...can I bunk in dat?

Sonja said...

great job on your web page, you should def put that on your resume under special skills...bow hunting skills, scrapbooking skills, mad phat web page designer.

My sister's name is Ashley, I'm glad she doesn't do the same thing with my ribbon that your cat does.

Sonja said...

for that last comment, I had to verify with the word "impargly" I'm going to work up a definition and start using it.

Breezy said...

Way to go webmeister! (I'm definately funky)

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates