Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie Review

Last night we watched Lars And The Real Girl. It was a sweet little movie, happy/sad. I really enjoyed it, a nice change to watch a calm dialogue driven movie instead of an in-your-face special effects BLAM! type movie. Know what I mean? Shane fell asleep, but that almost always happens so I don't think it's a knock on Lars. My favorite line is when the brother says, "what the hell is he doing with a delusion for Christ's Sake?" That just cracked me up. There were quite a few laugh out loud moments, and plenty of heartwarming parts too. Watch it!

*Thumbs Up*

1 comments:

Heather said...

I really liked this movie too. It was just different...in a good way...but not like any other movie out there.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates