Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

*Survived five circles of hell yesterday helping Hannah clean her room. It was bad. I lost my temper. She cried. Not a good scene. From now on, she will be cleaning up every day and since everything has it's place now it shouldn't ever get that bad again, right? Right?

*Keeping an eye on the hurricane - it's so sad, and so scary. I can't even imagine living like that. We have earthquakes and wildfires here, I think I'll stick with that. Seriously, between that accident the other day, politics, and storms - I'm a leeetle bit stressed out.

*Update - we have been invited to join one of Shane's teammates at his private table at the Rib Cook-off tomorrow. This means all we can eat AND drink all afternoon. Wooo-hooo! Note to self: do not wear white. And instead of Night Ranger (no thanks) we will be jamming to The Mark Sexton Band. Sweet! Check 'em out:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey boo .. I feel you on the cleaning girl my kids have a chore chart .. lol .. cool video boo

Linda said...

Five circles of hell...LOL! I hear ya! My boys room is like Final Destination sometimes. Hey I tagged you on my blog. You're welcome!

Korbyn said...

um, sure, the room will always stay clean...uh huh..:)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Okay with the room cleaning AND the mention of Gustav and the election...now I need a Percocet.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates