Friday, August 22, 2008

School Daze

Gearing up for going back to school on Monday. As always, wishing we did more fun stuff over the summer, and thinking that it went by way too quickly. It will be nice to get back into a routine though.

Hannah and Evan got the teachers they wanted, which is huge and makes me very happy. So much more exciting for them to go back. A word about supply lists - extensive.

Overheard from the front seat of the car yesterday:
E: "Who invented school?"
H: "I don't know."
E: "Did you thank them?"
H: "Huh?"
E: "Mom! If the car catches on fire can I use the squirter thing?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hoping for getting the cool teacher. I'm glad they got their choices.

funny little conversation... those are the most precious though.

- Marjorie
HarajukuChic @SIS

Anonymous said...

Summer fun.....$500
School supplies for 3 kids...$300
Unknown overheard conversations between siblings...PRICELESS

That is the best conversation I've ever heard!!! ~Bri

Anonymous said...

Nice convo.
Here is one I hear daily:
N: No Beanie!
E: Yes
N: No
E: Yes
N: NO (accompanied by growl/cry)
E: Yes (then scream)
Repeat 50x then begin again.

Linda said...

LOL!!! I need to start writing mine down again or I forget!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates