Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!

Feeling rather bitter that our camera is now completely broken, and this is a huge weekend for photo ops.

Yesterday was Jordan's 17th birthday - how is that possible?

Today is the 4th - looking forward to picnicking and fireworks.

Tomorrow is my 29th birthday (wink, wink) - would love to celebrate by sleeping in, doing something crafty, and going out for sushi. Got some beautiful flowers from my sweet sister. Love ya Bri!

What not to do today:



Have a safe & sane one, you hear?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Love you! I can't even believe Jordan is 17!! That makes me feel soo old...I remember driving up to Washougal to see him when he was itty bitty :) Only 3 weeks!!! Can't wait!! ~Bri

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates