Monday, July 7, 2008

The Scrapshack



The scrapshack is back in business! Got all my stuff back out there and organized, now I just need to find some time to scrap. I am having serious scrappin' withdrawal. I did some crocheting last night, so I did get a small craft fix, but still itching to make something with paper. My latest crochet project: catnip cat toys. Made one and tested it out on our cat Ashley. She liked it, a lot. She rolled around on the floor on her back with the little catnip pillow in her paws, rubbing it all over her face. Then she started running around the house like a furry bullet. I kinda feel bad for drugging her - have there been studies on the long term effects of the nip?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scrapshack looks a lot better than your descriptions led me to envision. I was picturing a crumbling metal shed...LOL! It's PRETty nice and I like how you can pump iron while you're waiting for the glue to dry. Also looks like you have room/table space to hold a SISter crop in there!! Git yer scrap on girl!!

Kate said...

maybe all those goodies I sent you could be door prizes for your own SD Crop-o-rama!!!

T said...

I can also mow the lawn in between layouts.

Sonja said...

Let me know when the crop is...I'll mow the lawn in between layouts and breastfeeding (not you guys, my baby)

Anonymous said...

OH awesome, how lucky!!!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh how exciting to have a scrap shack!!!! Fabulous..you're one lucky girlie.

Heather said...

Look at all your goodies. Wish I was closer so I could comer over. :)

Linda said...

OMG! That's wayyyyy cooler than I envisioned from your description! Just like Kate said! (LMAO about pumping iron - she's too funny) I LOVE IT! I'm seriously jealous! Thanks for posting the pics! Now get creating woman!

lydiajane said...

love your crap shack!!!

linda loe said...

great place you have to scrap

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates