Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post Secret

A couple years ago I checked out Post Secret from the library. What a cool concept - people write their secrets on a postcard and mail it in anonymously. It's both hilarious and heartbreaking. I hope that some of those folks get some closure from being able to put their deepest darkest stuff down on paper. And, a lot of the cards are really artistic. You can read new secrets every Sunday here.

Anyway, I did my own Post Secret card as part of another ATC swap. Not telling which one is mine.




3 comments:

Kate said...

You just won a prestigious award on my blog. You might want to check it out. And wouldn't the host of this swap know everyone's secret based on postage?

T said...

Why yes, smarty pants, the host would know. But she is very discreet. And also confused by the unmarked cards.

I'm a wiener? SAHweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that link!! I've seen those books at Urban, but never opened them. Now I know to take a stop!!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates