Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Stuff

-I am so tired of calling up 800 numbers to speak to "customer service" reps who end up making my blood boil. They are not there to service customers, they are obviously there to service the company they work for.

-Enjoying the nice fall weather. It's sunny and a bit cooler and I love it. Ready for a hike up in the mountains where the leaves should be starting to turn.

-Shane is at the Mokelumne River Festival, competing in a downriver race. Go get em honey! You can see the race locale here.

-Had a fun dinner with friends last night, feeling the effects of too much food and drink. Planning a lazy day with some kind of kid activity thrown in.

-Maybe I'll do some scrapbooking this weekend. I need to get busy on the Napoleon Dynamite theme ATC cards - should be fun but I'm just not feeling it right now.

-Project #1 on the agenda is le petit pouchette part deux. Lesson learned: do not put items with velcro in the dryer with pieces you are felting!

0 comments:

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates