Sunday, September 21, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Shane called to tell me that he won his division in the kayak race yesterday! Woo-hoo! Wish I could have been there to cheer him on. Can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home tonight. I'm really missing him this weekend, bummed that we can't do this stuff together. And not looking forward to next weekend, another out-of-towner. Hurry home, babe!

Meanwhile, back at the home front: grocery shopping today. Yippee. We have no food in the house so it's gonna be a big one.

Later, taking the kids and dog on a hike at White's Creek.

Tonight I'll be watching the new episode of True Blood on HBO. Not completely sure about it yet, it's a vampire thing. Really just curious since it's by the creators of Six Feet Under, my favorite show of all time.

One disc into Dexter, Season 2. Digging it. Another Six Feet connection, go figure.

4 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

congrats on the win. I hate going grocery shopping when we get low on everything. it is so draining.
good luck with that. sounds like a good tv night too!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Shane dogger! What's the cash prize!

Have fun at the grocery!

Would you believe that I'm a Six Feet Under fan as well? Go figure. That book Tethered kind of made me think of it....is True Blood like Twilight?

Linda said...

Yay for Shane! That's awesome! And SFU is the bestest show in the history of shows EVER! True Blood rocks too! Same for Dexter! Any way you 6 degree it, if it's connected to SFU it's all good!

WayWord said...

"Way" to go Bro!!! Shad is excited and jealous all at the same time...he misses his big bro & the perks of living out West. I miss my sis-buddy too. Hope all went well at the grocery..yeehaw! As much as I dread the loading and unloading of everything times two, I really love effortless dinners and an abundance of snacks!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates