Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged

Last week my pal Linda tagged me, finally getting to my answers.


7 Strange Things About Myself

1. I am really grossed out by worms.
2. I like olives in my beer.
3. I like the smell of gasoline.
4. It takes me a long time to wake up in the morning.
5. I can't fall asleep unless I'm on the left side of the bed.
6. I get grumpy when I haven't done anything creative for a while.
7. I haven't read the Twilight books.


7 Random Facts About Me

1. Once I start a book, I have to finish it.
2. I am a terrible housekeeper.
3. I don't like movies or books where little kids are hurt.
4. I hate Cheerios.
5. I'm happiest at home.
6. I think I'm addicted to diet Pepsi.
7. I am schizophrenic when it comes to music. I listen to everything from smooth jazz to Bob Marley to Tool.

And now I'm tagging
Kate and Sharon

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmm...the olives in the beer sounds interesting! May have to try that one!

Anonymous said...

Mi love dat sean paul. Mi nah love ziggy so - ime too cheezy. But mi love dat song.

Michelle McGee said...

Olives in your beer? That IS strange!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates