Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

*Dropped Shane off at the airport, he's on his way to Vegas for the pool tourney. You can somehow track their progress here. Bring home the $$$, Daddy-O!

*Seven days until school starts, but who's counting?

*Vacuum is broken. Bad news: yet another unexpected repair/replacement of household item. Good news: unable vacuum.

*Today Hannah asked me why farts smell bad.

*Today Evan asked me if there will be snakes on daddy's plane.

*Thoroughly enjoying Big Brother, as always. This show never fails to deliver drama and "holy crap, I can't believe he/she actually said/did that on TV" moments.

*Ditto I Love Money. The trashiest of the trashy reality TV "stars" duelling it out over cold hard cash. Real high-brow entertainment.

*NBC Olympic coverage - besides showing a TON of some sports and nothing about other events, it hasn't been too disappointing. They seemed to hold back on the dramatic athlete back stories a bit. But, yesterday the track coverage was awful. They picked one racer, zoomed in and talked about her and didn't even show the rest of the field AT ALL. It was weird, like she was running the race by herself or something. This happened twice while I was watching. I thought it very odd.

Have a swell day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why DO farts smell bad? I'm praying for Shane and the snakes. Actually I'm praying that he wins $$ so he can buy you a new vac!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to feature the boxer/ear biting story?

Anonymous said...

GO SHANE!!!! We'll be rooting him on here is Oregon :) ~Bri

Linda said...

Hope your hubby does great!
Sorry about your vacuum!
Your kids are hilarious!
I super duper heart I Love Money!
I'm falling in love with The Entertainer!
Have a good one too!

Michelle McGee said...

I, too, am in love with BB... who do you think will win?

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates