Monday, August 4, 2008

My Lil' Sis...

...is not so little anymore. She's all growed up and married and stuff. I was so honored to be in the wedding, even if the shoes and the "special undergarments" were a bit uncomfortable. It was so worth it. The ceremony was beautiful, so intimate and heartfelt, and the setting was gorgeous - lakeside at Tahoe. I loved seeing all the family and most of all visiting with Bri. There is something magical about wedding dresses. Helping her get dressed was so cool because she helped me get dressed at my wedding almost 18 (gasp!) years ago. I assure you that I am not pregnant. I only look like it in these pics. Maybe it's a gas baby.



2008:




1990:



1982:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where to begin....? nice bustier, Madonna!!

Anonymous said...

gaz baby...makes me snort.

Heather said...

You both look so beautiful. Love the flashback photos.

Anonymous said...

I think we're HOT...no matter what anyone else says- xoxo Breezy

Anonymous said...

I think we're HOT...no matter what anybody else says...come on, it was 1990! xoxo Breezy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and thanks for the naked butt pic...I think that's the same one Mom put in the back of my senior yearbook...*sigh*

Linda said...

OMG T! You both look BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad you had a good time!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates