Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Day After

Had tons of fun last night! The kids went trick-or-treating with the neighbors and got POUNDS of candy. I'm trying to stay away from it because I've got a wee bit of a toothache, but I do love me some fun-sized candy.





We went to a party with our (very) last minute costumes. I was white trash and Shane was...stunning. He went into the store on the way to the party dressed like that, it was hilarious!


Our hosts: Governor Sarah Palin and her security detail, Agent Orange.


I found out lots of interesting things about Caribou Barbie and even got an autographed photo.

Good times, totally fun to dress up and be silly. And that New Belgian 1554 was pretty tasty.
Now I'm ready for a lazy day around the house. It's stormy out and I feel like hibernating. Jammies, slippers, hot tea, a good book...yeah, that's the ticket!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET OUT .. love that photo!

Okay those pics are too cute and loved the costume you wore and the dress was too sexy LOLOL

xo
Sasha

Breezy said...

Awww! You guys are to funny! The kids looked good :)

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates