Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Blathering

  • It's Friday, the sun is shining, and my spirits are up.


  • Work is staying steady, feeling cautiously optimistic.


  • Pretty pissed off about the bailout package and the changes being made to it now, after congress passed it. Shaking my head really.


  • Stunned that Sarah Palin is everywhere these days, apparently the new Britney. And every interview hinges on this: will she run in 2012? Were y'all listening?



  • Getting a little stressed about Christmas gifting. I will be making most of the gifts this year, which means a lot of crocheting. It's good because I get my crafting fix and my loved ones get a handmade gift. Plus, it's pretty thrifty. The secret is not taking on too much.


  • Making stocking hats for the family Christmas photos, one of 5 complete.


  • Haven't scrapbooked in ages. I think this weekend I will make an effort to clean up the scrapshack so it's more inviting. Have a few projects floating around in my brain, ready to get to it. I've made some ATCs lately but that's about it.


  • I really don't get adults baby talking. It freaks me out. Unless you're actually talking to a baby, knock it off!


  • Did Heros hire the writers from Lost?


  • Hopelessly addicted to the Bubble Words game on facebook.


  • Really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. My favorite thing on the weekends is to wake up nice and slowly with coffee and a book in bed.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish John McCain would tap me to be on his maverick team. That video was almost as scary as the trailer I saw last night for Friday 13th 2009.
With you on the baby talk. Nauseating. As for the sleeping in - have a few winks for me. The knocking/scratching on MY door will begin around 5:45am.

cinnibonbon said...

2012...give me a break! Good thing I'm not a big TV watcher!!
I love your idea of homemade X-mas gifts. I have always feel these were the most heartfelt kind.
I'm glad to hera that your spirits are running high. Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates