Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Scarf

Looking for a new project, I found this pattern online. Big thanks to the author! The finished scarf is pictured here:



I have a bunch of wool leftovers in my stash so I decided to go with the felted version in these colors:

It was so fun making all the circles! Makes me want to try a granny square blanket. Like this one, which I am in love with!


Joining the circles together:



The almost finished product:


Now comes the scary part, the felting. I'm just about to put the scarf in the washer, crossing my fingers that it felts up nicely and doesn't get all funkified.

1 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

oh my gosh...that scarf is so adorable. i wish i knew how to knit or crochet (see, i don't even know what you're doing. :P that's bad!). i hope it comes out how you want it. i think the pattern is RAD!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates