Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday

I made this hat for one of Hannah's friends for a birthday gift. I think it turned out super cute! Hannah thought so too, she didn't want to take it off. Evan dubbed it "hella tight" and put in a request for one of his own. I have a feeling that I will be making more of these...after the blister on my thumb heals! The pattern uses three strands of yarn and I went down a hook size for a smaller hat - hella tight is right! I got a giant blister on my thumb...that's some extreme crocheting! The pattern is by Dot - here is a link.


This one is blurry because she wouldn't hold still:


Off to the grocery...big fun!

2 comments:

Breezy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat!! Seriously so cute! How did you get all the talent Sis? :)

Anonymous said...

you=crafty fool!!! super cute!!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates