Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busted

Most mornings before we leave for work, I write a chore list for the kids. Stuff like: water the garden, do the dishes, pick up the family room...

Well, the other night we couldn't find the remote. You know the routine - instead of walking to the cable box and turning the channel manually, we began an intense search and rescue operation. I got down to look under the couch and discovered that apparently someone's idea of picking up the family room is shoving everything under the sofa.




(The cat wasn't actually under there, she just came over to see what we found.)

When we called the kids in to clean up this mess, Shane said, "tell me you didn't just shove all that stuff under there on purpose." Hannah answered, "I didn't just shove all that stuff under there on purpose. What? You told me to say that!"

Oh, those silly kids.

2 comments:

Nonya said...

That shyte makes my blood boil. Can't you just see them working together to clean? Snickering as they shove it all under. Um...like you're not going to eventually find it! DUH!!
And I am LMAO about the cat comment. Not sure why but it's tickling my fancy at this early hour.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I sooooo know what happening there. my home is like that (under the couch thenLOL)

xoxo
Emine

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates