Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gettin' Crafty Wit It

We have three birthday parties this weekend, so guess who's been crafty this week?

It's been quite a while since I did any little critters, they are so fun! Except for the hand cramping doing the tiny parts, that sucks.

For birthday boy #1:


This cute little turtle! Of course now my kids want one too. He is pretty adorable, if I do say so myself.



For birthday girl #2:

Pirouette! She is into ballet, so this should make her smile. My favorite part is the tail, so cute!





For birthday boy #3:


This hat, modeled by Hannah. I really love this pattern, it's a keeper. Probably the most "professional" looking hat I've ever made, and it's super thick and warm. Plus, the texture is awesome.


Phew! I think I'm ready for some birthday cake.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

those. are adorable.
how hard is it to crochet a hat? my boyfriend would be sooooooo happy (forever and ever and ever) if I made him a hat! :)

Diane B. said...

waaaay cute stuff! i used to crochet blankets for my barbies when i was young but have forgotten how to do it all now since it's been too many years! love your turtle and the back of that ballerina? omg! cute!

Fat Bastard said...

Who the heck is JEANS? That is some cute shyte. Might have an order for you...someone almost had a seizure today b/c I wouldn't let her buy a crocheted craft at a skank fest. It was a....turtle.

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Oh I love it. I suck at knitting/crochet - so you rockith it!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates