Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New 'Do

I absolutely love Hannah's new haircut - it suits her perfectly!






Now she's all ready for back to school in a couple weeks. Well, almost ready - there is shopping for clothes, shoes, and supplies to be done. Yikes!

Speaking of supplies, I guess I'd forgotten how much college textbooks cost. Jordan's books for this semester would have been over $700 (even for used books at the school bookstore) if I hadn't spent hours finding them on ebay and various other sites for a fraction of the cost. Seriously? I know what I'll be selling on ebay in a few months...

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Jordan is a LUCKY kid to have his momma buy his text books for him, not only PAY for them, but FIND them. dang. (but if you are going to pay for them, you really need to find them, because I know so many kids who take advantage of their parents and just buy all new books because it's easier than finding them cheap. And they just don't care.)

but seriously. does he know how lucky he is? :)

-Jeannie (from SIStv)

Kate said...

Sweet haircut - she looks so so so cute!!

Breezy said...

Supa cute! It totally fits her!!

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates