Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Last night's free Smash Mouth concert was so fun! They played for over two hours, and there was a huge fireworks show at the end. Kids had a blast, danced their little booties off. My favorite part: the five song encore with lots of old school Van Halen...pretty rockin'. I'd say we definitely got our money's worth.

It has come to my attention that I complain a lot. No apologies, that's just the way I roll. However...today I'm going to shake things up a bit and take note of all the things I LIKE about summer.

  • fresh tomatoes from the garden
  • no early morning get-ready-for-school rush
  • grilling
  • sun tea
  • camping
  • trips to the lake
  • thunder storms
  • long days
  • Big Brother
  • cold beer never tastes so good
Off to the skate park, where I will likely get sunstroke. Evan and Hannah are all in the mood to skate/bike the halfpipe after watching the XGames on ESPN this morning.

0 comments:

 

by the way | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates